SRD Series Stainless Steel Air w/Delrin Caps
• Series SRD/SRDM cylinders are offered in five bore sizes — (9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2" and 2"), with or without the magnet for piston position sensing.
• They are designed to withstand a wide range of operating environments.
• To tolerate moisture and many types of lubricants and solvents, the Schrader Bellows Series SRD/SRDM air cylinder has, as standard, a Delrin® (acetal resin) head and cap, an anodized aluminum piston, stainless steel cylinder tube and stainless steel piston rod.
° With available stainless steel accessories, the SRD/SRDM cylinder is ideal for special applications where corrosion can be a problem.
• This product has a 100 PSI pressure rating and is intended for service between 32°F and 106°F.
• *Delrin® is a registered trademark of Dupont.