• The Series P1L Cylinder is a round-body, repairable pneumatic cylinder that appeals to a wide range of applications due to its compactness and competitive cost.
• With full-flow ports, standard bumpers and optional adjustable cushions, the Series P1L is especially well suited to high-speed applications with piston speeds of 15-35 inches per second.
• The Series P1L features threaded-on end caps for easy repair of internal components; wide piston and rod bearings to minimize bearing stresses; custom stroke lengths and rod ends with no delivery lead time penalties and inch or metric mounting threads and ports.
• Its Z-profile piston seal offers higher performance, longer life and non-lube service without sacrificing overall length.
• An optional piston magnet can be used with through-the-barrel sensors.
• The Series P1L is available in bore sizes 20-100mm and in nine standard mounting styles