HBT Series Precision Linear Thrust Slides
• PREMIUM PARKER NFPA NON-LUBE AIR CYLINDER, RUGGED AND REPAIRABLE - Parker's 2MA Series cylinder has a unitized, extruded body requiring no tie rods. This eliminates areas where contaminants can collect. Cushions are available on all bore sizes. The cylinder uses self lubricated rounded lipseals composed of abrasion resistant nitrile. These seals provide low breakaway and long life in non-lube conditions.
• ALIGNMENT COUPLER - An alignment coupler is furnished to extend cylinder life.
• LINEAR BALL OR PTFE COMPOSITE BUSHINGS - The HBT Series features low friction, recirculating linear ball bushings for high precision and high speed applications. PTFE composite bushings are available for high impact loads, washdown, and very contaminated environments.
• ONE-PIECE MACHINED ALUMINUM BODY - The machined aluminum body offers substantial support for the bearings and support shafts. Dowel pin holes provide precision mounting.
• HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM TOOLING PLATE - The tooling/load plate creates a strong and durable connection. Dowel pin holes provide accurate positioning of tooling.
• ELECTRICAL POSITION SENSORS - Proximity sensors, Hall Effect and reed switches are available. Magnets are standard on all cylinders.