Miniature Relief Valves (E191-E292)
Miniature, diaphragm operated relief valves with exceptional sensitivity. Ideally suited for applications requiring gradual proportional relief. 3 position knob pushes to lock and can be removed for tamper resistance.
• E291, E191 all 1/8" ports B - 2-Position Mechanical Lockout Knob L - low pressure 0 - 50 psig
• E292, E192 1/4" ports G - Gauge (0-160 psi) P - panel mount nut
• With 1/8" gauge ports I - Instrumentation pressure, 1 - 15 psig U - No Gauge Ports
Maximum Pressure Range Maximum Temperature Range V - All 1/4" Ports (4)
• 150 PSI - 40°F to 120°F
Reseat @ 51% of Set Pressure
1) Rated flows in SCFM are taken at percentage of pressure over set pressure.
2) The relief valve will not function as a pressure regulator - excess pressure must be vented to atmosphere.