2A Heavy Duty Pneumatic Cylinders
• Construction: Steel, Tie rod design; Repairable
• Standards: NFPA Heavy Duty Pneumatic, ANSI/(NFPA)T3.6.7R2-1996
• Bore Size: 1" through 14" (larger sizes available)
• Strokes: Available in any practical length
• Piston Rod Diameter: 1/2" to 5 1/2"
• Operating Medium: Filtered air
• Mounting Styles: 17 Standard
• Nominal Pressure: Up to 250 psi pneumatic service
• Standard Operating Temperature: -10°F to 165°F
• Optional High Temperature Option -10°F to +250°F
• Rod Ends: Three standard choices; specials to order
• Cushions: Optional at either or both ends
• NPTF ports are standard, others are available
--- Removable "Jewel" Rod Gland Assembly with serrated rod seal
--- Double Lip Wiperseal
--- High Strength Tie Rods
--- Adjustable Floating Cushions
--- Chrome plated steel tubing cylinder body
--- Chrome plated, medium carbon steel, induction case hardened piston rods
--- Piston Rod Stud, High strength steel with rolled threads is furnished on smaller piston rods.
--- One piece nodular iron piston
--- Lip seals with backup washers are standard piston seals.
--- End of stroke sensors