CHL Compact Hydraulic
• Construction: Aluminum Alloy, Extruded design; Repairable.
• Bore Size: 32, 40, 50 63, and 80mm.
• Strokes: Most available to lengths of 100mm (See catalog for details).
• Piston Rod Diameter: 18mm through 45mm.
• Operating Medium: Hydraulic oil.
• Mounting Styles: 1 Standard.
• Nominal Pressure: 100 bar (1500 psi)
• Standard Temperature: -10°C to +70°C (14°F to +158°F).
• Rod Ends: Three standard choices; specials to order. Additional Information:
--- Removable Rod Gland Assembly with lipseal rod seal
--- Double Lip Wiperseal
--- One piece, precision bored, aluminum alloy extruded cylinder body
--- Chrome plated piston rod
--- One piece copper alloy piston
--- Lip seal piston seals are standard
--- NPTF ports and SAE "O" ring ports are available