Colorflow Gage Isolator Valves
These valves have a push-to-read knob that delivers instant pressure to the gauge, yet totally isolates the gauge from the fluid line until the knob is pressed. When the knob is released, a spring-loaded spool closes instantly and drains all fluid from the gauge back into the reservoir.
• A hardened steel spool custom-fitted to the all-steel valve body minimizes leakage and maintenance.
• Partial snubbing action in the valve protects the gauge from surge damage when the actuating knob is pushed.
• Can be readily panel-mounted.
• Suitable for line pressures up to 3000 psi max.
These valves isolate gauges from damage and inaccurate readings caused by line pressure surges and hydraulic hammer. Pressure snubbers use a capillary orifice to smooth out line pulsation and surges without the use of any moving parts. Snubbing action is fixed and automatic.
• One-piece construction is simple, requires no adjustments or maintenance.
• Operating pressure to 3000 psi max.