P5L Series Thrust, Reach and Base Slides
The P5L Series Guided Cylinder features the popular P1L round body repairable cylinder. The versatility of it's fully featured and highly engineered guided bearing system creates a guided cylinder suitable for the most demanding applications.
The P5L Series guided cylinders are designed for the most extreme guided linear motion applications. Two case hardened support shafts are guided by four linear bearings and incorporated into a one-piece housing. Bearing options include:
• Standard Composite Bushing - Available with Chrome plated or Stainless Steel Shafting
• Oversized Composite Bushing - Available with Chrome plated or Stainless Steel Shafting
• Recirculating Ball Bearing - Available with Carbon or Stainless Steel Shafting
• Self-Aligning Recirculating Ball Bearings - Available with Carbon or Stainless Steel Shafting
Composite bushings are Teflon impregnated providing self lubrication thus eliminating the need for external or internal lubrication.
The P5L has a full range of available options including:
• Energy Absorption – Bumpers, Cushions and Shock Absorbers
• Stroke Adjustment – Bumpers and Adjustable Stop Collars, Micro Adjusters
• Flow Controls – Presto-lok and NPT
• Switches and Sensors – Standard magnetic piston, optional reed switches or solid state and proximity sensors. Also available as proximity sensor ready (no sensor included).