Trac-Trol combines linear ball bearings in a trolley which runs on hardened and ground shafts.
• Air or hydraulic services for smooth operation and precise control.
• Nylon-covered, aircraft-type cable for extra-long life. Pre-stressed cable optional.
• Optional low-cost rod & cable wipers.
• Approximately 1/200th the effective sealing area of competitive models for longer working life and ideal for use in "dusty" applications.
• Greater bearing surface for large capacities.
Reed switches available.
• Aluminum hard coated tubes standard or optional steel tube (special plating available).
• Pre-delivery testing and "break-in" to insure customer satisfaction.
• Generally speaking TRAC-TROL trolleys don't need lubrication. To insure maximum life, all pneumatic cylinders should be supplied with filtered and lubricated air.