P3NF Hi-Flow Filters
The P3NF Hi-Flow Air Filter is designed to remove airborne solid contaminants, pipe scale, rust, pipe dope, etc., which may plug small orifices or cause excessive wear and premature failure of pneumatic components.
• Port Blocks Available to Provide 1-1/2" Port Extension to 1" Ported Bodies (**)
• Metal Bowl with Sight Gauge
• Large Filter Element Surface Guarantees Low Pressure Drop & Increased Element Life
• Twist Drain is Standard, Optional Automatic Float Drain Available
SPECIFICATIONS - High Flow:
• Port Size: 3/4" = 270 SCFM*
• Port Size: 1" = 300 SCFM*
• Port Size: 1-1/2" = 310 SCFM* (**)
* SCFM = Standard cubic feet per minute at 90 PSIG inlet and 5 PSIG pressure drop with 40 micron element.