16L Compact Micro-Mist Lubricators
| The 16L Compact Micro-Mist Air Lubricator is designed to provide optimum and uniform lubrication, with fine micro-mist particles of 2 micron or smaller, to pneumatic components, even through complex piping arrangements.
• Proportional Oil Delivery Over a Wide Range of Air Flows
• Generates Oil Particles of 5 Micron or Smaller Downstream to Lubricate Systems Having Complex Piping Arrangements
• Precision Needle Valve Assures Repeatable Oil Delivery & Provides Simple Adjustment of Delivery Rate
• Ideal for Low & High Flow Applications With Changing Air Flow
• Transparent Sight Dome for 360° Visibility
• Yellow Fill Cap Identifies Micro-Mist Lubricator
SPECIFICATIONS - High Flow:
• Port Size: 1/4" = 40 SCFM*
• Port Size: 3/8" = 60 SCFM*
• Port Size: 1/2" = 90 SCFM*
* SCFM = Standard cubic feet per minute at 90 PSIG inlet and 5 PSIG pressure drop.