In-Line Desiccant Dryer (D05-02 through D25-06)
• Available in capacities from 10 to 50 scfm
• Compact sizes are ideal for portable or original equipment
• Drying efficiency can be tailored to your needs down to -45°F pressure dew point
• Highly visible color change from blue to pink through exclusive sight-glass highlights the need for service
• Exclusive hard spherical bead resists attrition and dusting and can be recharged
• Exclusive intake flow design takes air through entire supply of desiccant for maximum drying capacity
• Built-in particulate after-filter prevents downstream dust
• Needs no electrical connection
• No "purge air" lost as with regenerative dryers
Bowl: D05-02: Polycarbonate with guard, D10 & D25: Metal with sight gauge
Desiccant: Silica gel
Maximum Pressure: 250 psig
Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 120°F
Always install an F5 coalescing filter upstream of the D05, D10 & D25.
For compressed air service only.
Not to be used on life support systems or breathing air systems.
Dry air for parts blow off.
Paint spray systems.
Air gauging equipment.