• Flairline double-acting cylinders can be used in nearly all types of applications where lightweight, economical, long-service actuators are required.
• Operating systems can be pneumatic or hydraulic.
• Low friction pneumatic service is available with Series OLF, which is designed primarily for use in low pressure applications and where low minimum breakaway is required.
• When side load conditions are present, select Series D with piston wear strip and bronze rod bearing.
• Pecision components and sealing elements permit continuous operation in any environment.