30F, 31F, 32F Main Line Coalescing Filters
The Main Line Coalescing Filters are designed to remove 99.9% + of the liquid aerosols, both water and oil, and submicron particulate matter from your pneumatic system. These filters will provide oil free air for applications such as spray painting, air gauging, pneumatic instrumentation, printing, and packaging.
• Removes Liquid Aerosols & Sub-micron Particles
• Liquids Gravitate to the Bottom of the Element & will Not Re-enter the Airstream
• Differential Pressure Indicator Standard
SPECIFICATIONS - High Flow:
• Port Size; Model; Bowl Capacity; SCFM*
• 1-1/2"; 30F; 14.8oz; 350 SCFM*
• 2"; 31F83; 17.9oz; 450 SCFM*
• 2"; 31F8L; 20.9oz; 625 SCFM*
• 2-1/2"; M32F9; 29.7oz; 800 SCFM*
• 3"; 32FN; 29.7oz; 1000 SCFM*
* SCFM = Standard cubic feet per minute at 90 PSIG inlet and 5 PSIG pressure drop.