• Product Detail
Space Saving Applications
• 1 3/4" - 3" Bores
• 250 PSI Pneumatic
• 50 PSI Non-Shock Hydraulic
Material And Design Specifications
• 6063-T832 grade aluminum alloy with hard coated I.D. This anodic coating provides extreme hardness, excellent wear, low coefficient of friction, and high corrosion resistance to ensure longer, trouble-free cycle life.
Head and Cap:
• Precision machined from extruded 6061-T6 grade aluminum alloy and hard coated for corrosion resistance as standard.
• Hard chrome plated steel ground and polished to a smooth finish.
• Continuous cast SAE 660 grade bronze bushing is piloted into the head to provide maximum load bearing support.
• High grade aluminum alloy.
• Block-Vee type, Buna N material is furnished as standard.
Piston Bearing Strip:
• A low friction, dimensionally stable nylon wear band constitutes an excellent bearing surface.
• Block-Vee type is self-adjusting to ensure proper seal.
• Lip type urethane seal cleans piston rod and prevents foreign particles from entering cylinder.
• Self-adjusting urethane cup moves into the head/cap to insure a positive seal and allows air to meter across the cushion screw. This method provides a fast breakaway and more precise adjustment. (Optional)